Have you recently applied for Adsense and it was rejected stating your site does not comply with our policies?
If yes then here's what you can do in order to increase your chances to get approval next time when you apply.
Google adsense is unarguably the best CPM ad network which can boost your websites revenue.But you need to meet certain criteria in order to get the approval. Google is top ad network which is looking for the potential publishers to post the ads from advertisers .So certainly quality comes first. If you are looking to get approval then first and foremost zero down on points where you are lacking.
Try to research why Google rejected your Adsense application.Google doesn't explicitly mention the reasons for disapproval in their Email .But I have researched from my experience the reason why 'they believe that your site doesn't ' comply with their policies'
- Check if your website has proper navigation.Website should be easy to navigate.
- Check if your site in Indexed in major search engines.
- Does your website have other ad networks .If yes then it's time that you should drop that from your website.
- Your website should have About us page which will show your ownership while you are applying.
- Check if your website has Contact us page.If no then it's better to have one , having a contact us page helps to verify ownership.
- Check if your site mention about jail breaking , pornography or pirated work .Google hates this and it's better idea not to have any of these things while you are applying to Google adsense.
- Check if you have reproduced images from other websites, without permission.If yes then it's time to remove all the images and use original content.
- Check if you have good no of Pageviews Google doesn't anywhere mentions about no of Pageviews. However , Google accepts your application even if you have 50 Pageviews per day.
- Create/Produce Undiscovered , Unhashable content Write good quality posts. Improve Pageviews for your website by proper SEO.
- Last but not the least make sure that you don't apply for adsense if your domain is under 6 months old.If you are applying from India or China the policy clearly states you need to wait for atleast 6 months before applying.However there may be some rare cases when Google accepts you application even though it is less than six months old ,that happens only if you have good quality content and if you have more extraordinary page views.
Recently Google Adsense has stopped accepting Technology ,Gossips and Health care blogs,because the Internet is already saturated with all the blogs.However not to dampen your hopes you must keep trying.